Russian River Cellar Society: Terms & Conditions
We are very excited to announce the launch of our inaugural Russian River Brewing Company bottle program, the Russian River Cellar Society! This membership-based bottle society is an exciting opportunity to receive access to some of Russian River Brewing Company’s most unique, limited-production sour barrel-aged beers, each hand-crafted and blended by Vinnie Cilurzo. Membership slots are limited and we will fill these through a random-draw process to ensure fairness.
Membership Cost: $450 +tax +shipping (if applicable, shipping available to California addresses only). Membership fee is a single payment due at time of enrollment. Any necessary shipping fees will be charged to the card on file at the time of shipping.
Membership Beer: 24 limited-release barrel aged beers, mostly member-exclusive. Most of the bottles included in the allocations will be 17.25 oz (510mL) with the occasional 12.68oz (375mL) bottles. Most shipments will contain six (6) different beers, and will always be a total of twelve (12) bottles per allocation. *Some allocations may be slightly more or less than 6 different beers, depending on availability.
Allocation: 12 bottles shipped 2x/year. 24 bottles in total.
Membership Term: One Calendar Year: January 1st 2021 – December 31st 2021
How to Join the Russian River Cellar Society: Memberships will be sold through a random-draw process to ensure fairness. You must download the OZNR app on your mobile device and create a member profile in order to enter. We will open up the enrollment random-draw pool for the club on December 10th, 2020 at 12pm PST, and will close the pool the following day, 12/11 @ 12pm PST. Every interested/qualified potential member has the same 24-hour window to add their name to the pool. There is no charge to enter. 300 members will be selected at random by an automated process facilitated by OZNR. Members will be selected at 5pm on December 12th and notified via push notification. If you are selected, the credit card on file will be charged and a receipt will be sent to you immediately. Visit Oznr here https://oznr.com/app
**If you enter the membership pool by error or change your mind, you have until 11am PST on 12/11 to request removal.
- Access to several exciting member-exclusive beers + early access to select beer releases.
- Ability to purchase additional (surplus) member bottles at discounted member price before they go on sale to the general public, should we decide to make them available. Discounted price will always ONLY available to active members.
- Member Exclusive Discount – 10% discount applies to packaged beer to-go (cans, bottles & growlers) and merchandise, online and in the gift shop. **Some exclusions may apply.
- Member receives happy hour pricing on draft beer at both pub locations (applies to member only – some beers may be excluded).
- Two (2) “2021 Russian River Cellar Society Charter Member” logo glasses.
- Access to Virtual Events and Tastings with Vinnie & Natalie.
- First right to renew membership for the following year before openings are made available to the general public. Renewal is, of course, optional.
Terms & Conditions:
- Members must be at least 21 years of age to enroll in the Russian River Cellar Society.
- Designated 2-week window to pick up bottle allocation. Members will have a two-week window to pick up their bottles from our Windsor Brewery, during our retail business hours. Shipments cannot be picked up from the Santa Rosa brewpub- NO EXCEPTIONS. Any beer not picked up by member within the pick-up window will have their beer automatically shipped (to California addresses only) and the card on file charged for all shipping fees.
- Identification: Members must show proof of valid membership and photo ID to pick up bottle allocations. You must pick up your own beer. Spouses, family-members, friends, etc. cannot pick your beer up for you!
- Proxies: In order to minimize illegal bootlegging and reselling of these very special beers, we are not allowing proxies at this time.
- Illegal Reselling/Distribution: All beer purchased and obtained through your Russian River Cellar Society membership is for the purpose of personal consumption. Beers will be labeled with the legal notice, “not packaged for resale.” Reselling your Russian River Cellar Society beer is illegal. If a Russian River Cellar Society member is found to be illegally reselling our beer, their membership will be cancelled without a refund and without exception.
- Shipping Allocations: We are currently able to ship allocations to valid California addresses only. It is the sole responsibility of the member to make accommodations to receive shipped bottles. An adult 21 years of age or older must be present to receive and sign for the shipped allocation. Russian River Brewing Company will not issue refunds due to the inability to deliver to your address. If bottles are returned to Russian River Brewing Company after delivery has been attempted, member forfeits bottles and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Membership Limit: Each individual is limited to one (1) Russian River Cellar Society membership. If we determine that any person is owning more than one membership, we reserve the right to cancel both memberships with no refund.
- Release Schedule: Twelve (12) bottles will be allocated to members 2x yearly. We anticipate these will be released in spring and fall. That said, the beer decides when it is ready to leave the nest, so we do not have an exact schedule for the shipments. We will do our best to provide at least one (1) month notice prior to releasing an allocation.
- Exclusions: We reserve the right to exclude/disqualify certain items from receiving membership discounts.
- Discounts: Members will need to show proof of valid membership at time of purchase to receive discount, whether in the gift shops or pubs. Discounts offered ONLY to the member, with proof of membership and VALID identification.
- Substitutions: There will be no substitutions for allocated bottles under any circumstances.
- Refunds/Cancellations: The Russian River Cellar Society is a one-year commitment, with membership from January 1st 2021-December 31st No refunds will be available. Members acknowledge that refunds/replacements will only be given for damaged shipments delivered successfully to recipient member.
- Exclusions: Winners of the random draw (members) MAY NOT be an authorized licensee, retail licensee, wholesale licensee, or agent, officer, employee, or family member of an authorized licensee, retail licensee, or wholesale licensee. For purposes of this rule, “family member” means a spouse, parent, sibling, child, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, and all lineal descendants, including those by adoption.
If you have any questions not answered above, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com