If you have experience as a Dishwasher and/or Prep Cook and are looking for a dynamic and enjoyable work environment, we want to hear from you!
Please Apply: HERE
At Russian River Brewing Company, we offer our full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Programs Including Pet Insurance
- 401K with Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Discounts on our World Class Beer, Food, and Merchandise
If you’re ready for your next exciting opportunity, look no further!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware, and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through the dish machine.
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to the cook’s line and other proper storage areas.
- Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
- Sweep/mop floors.
- Assemble/disassemble the dish machine.
- Sweep up trash around the exterior of the restaurant and garbage dumpster.
- Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry.
- Follow the prep list created by chefs to plan duties
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- Experience in a restaurant environment or the equivalent is a plus
- Will be required to obtain a Serve Safe or California Food Handlers Certification (paid for by RRBC) within your first 30-days
- Must be able to communicate in the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Must be available to work nights and weekends based on business needs
- Regular work requires a great deal of standing, lifting, bending, and stretching
- Must be able to stand and walk for 8 hours
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures hot and cold for extended periods
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs. or more with assistance
RRBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. RRBC utilizes e-verify.