Apr 5, 2021
RRBC is hiring a full time Driver/Warehouse associate to join our team in Windsor!
This is a full time position, working Wednesday – Sunday from 7:00am to 3:30pm. We offer a fun and rewarding work environment that includes group medical/dental/vision/life/accident insurance, 401k with matching, paid time off and discounts on beer/food/merchandise. Please read our description below and if it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
This position is responsible for assigned delivery routes and ensuring that the delivery process runs smoothly and efficiently and that our products are delivered promptly to our customers. The Driver represents our company in a professional and cost effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Loads daily delivery onto assigned vehicle (using forklift or other loading equipment)
- Delivers product within assigned delivery route
- Provides excellent customer service to our wholesale accounts
- Utilizes Encompass system when delivering product
- Checks off invoices for correct delivery and collects payment from accounts
- Turns in receipts and money received during deliveries
- Maintenance and cleaning of delivery vehicles
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations
- Obeys all traffic laws and follows all established traffic and transportation procedures; follows all company safety protocols
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition
- Assists in the warehouse as needed
- Assists on bottling and kegging line when necessary
- Assists with line cleaning at production brewery and brewpub as needed
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Safety is a primary responsibility for this position, and must be demonstrated at all times by employee
- Principles and processes for providing excellent customer service
- Principles and methods for moving goods by road, including the relative costs and benefits
- Business math and its application to distribution techniques
- Effectively managing one’s own time
- Excellent communication skills
- Giving full attention to what others are saying and asking questions as appropriate
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Monitor/assess performance of yourself or others to make improvements or take corrective action
- Identify problems and reviewing information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Listen and understand information and ideas as presented
- Communicate information and ideas through speaking and writing so others will understand
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- See details at close range (within a few feet of the observer)
- Use common sense in all daily activities
- Work as a team member
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Minimum of one year commercial delivery driving experience (in a similar role), required
- Any combination equivalent to the education and experience likely to provide the required knowledge and abilities would be qualifying
- Current forklift certification
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
- Current/valid California Driver’s License; driving record must be insurable
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
Much of the work consists of conveying information verbally. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand for long periods of time and walk; use fingers, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands; talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, twist, bend and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift or carry up to 55 pounds and manipulate and/or move up to 155 pounds. Use of arms above the shoulder is sometimes required. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Requires manual dexterity and ability to quickly move hand(s), hand with arm, grasp, manipulate or assemble. The employee operates a motor vehicle and must also be able to sit for extended periods of time.
RRBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. RRBC utilizes e-verify.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply HERE.
Back to job board