Please apply HERE
Russian River Brewing Company is seeking a Part-Time Facilities Coordinator/Sanitation Tech to join our team!
This position is responsible for proactively ensuring that all cleanliness needs for the production brewery, brewpub buildings, public areas, and grounds are addressed and corrected in a timely, thorough, and cost-effective manner. The hours for this role are Thursday – Monday 4 am to 8 am. Please read our description below and if it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Responsible for the daily cleaning of the restaurant, tasting room, gift shop, public and employee restrooms, employee breakroom locker rooms, and tour areas, as directed.
- Sweeps, mops, and vacuums areas as directed.
- Cleans walls and floor surfaces including wood, tile, vinyl, and concrete.
- Washes windows and mirrors as scheduled.
- Follows all safety and security protocols regarding the use of work equipment and procedures
- May assist with landscaping and/or maintenance projects as directed
- Special projects as directed by the Manager
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Determines the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job; ability to operate all necessary equipment needed for job(s)
- Maintains a high level of attention to detail and thoroughness
- Understands written sentences in work related documents
- Be organized and concise in relation to all cleaning projects
- Minimum 1 year related sanitation/janitorial/housekeeping experience
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Must be at least 18 years of age
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Stand for long periods of time and walk
- Requires manual dexterity and ability to quickly move hand(s), hand with arm, grasp, manipulate or assemble.
- Talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, bend, twist, and crouch.
- Employee must be able to use ladders and work comfortably at heights over 20’.
- Use of arms above or below the shoulder is required.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Pay: $19.00 – $22.00 DOE
RRBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. RRBC utilizes e-verify.
We look forward to hearing from you!