For more information on our latest business operations, click HERE
Russian River Brewing Company is hiring a full time Landscaper/Groundsperson to join our team! This position is responsible for maintaining the upkeep and cleanliness of the RRBC Windsor property to include grounds, facility exteriors, parking lots, wetlands, and other assigned areas. The work schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. We offer a fun and rewarding work environment that includes group medical/dental/vision/life/accident/pet insurance, paid time off, 401k with matching, and awesome discounts on beer/food/merchandise.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Performs all landscape maintenance tasks on property to include mowing, blowing, planting, weeding, pruning, minor irrigation management, and overall cleanliness of all outdoor public areas (front and rear parking lots, beer garden, bioswale, wetlands, etc.).
• Coordinates projects with Landscape Operations Manager for landscaping needs.
• Operates all tools and equipment necessary for the job(s) to be completed in a safe manner, (mower, hedger, trimmer, weed eater, power washer, etc.).
• Maintains all landscaping equipment.
• Checks irrigation and performs basic repairs and/or timing adjustments.
• Performs the daily/weekly/monthly list of tasks to be completed and maintains the grounds schedule as directed.
• May participate in property maintenance projects.
• Adheres to all Company safety rules and regulations.
• All other duties assigned by Management.
This position does not have direct reports.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Principles and processes for providing excellent customer service
• Working knowledge of water system, reclaim and potable.
• Machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, troubleshoot, and maintenance techniques
• Relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective operations for the protection of other employees and property
• Uses logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions or approaches to problems
• Determines the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job; ability to operate all necessary equipment needed for job(s)
• Maintains a high level of attention to detail
• Understands written sentences in work related documents
• Be organized and concise in relation to all maintenance projects
• Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
• Work as a cooperative team member
• High school diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Minimum one year related Landscaping/Groundskeeping experience
• Landscape design experience a plus
• Knowledge of various plant and tree species preferred
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Bilingual skills a plus
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player; use of common sense in decision making
• Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Must possess a class C license and an acceptable driving record
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
Landscape work is highly labor intensive. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand for long periods of time and walk; use fingers, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands; talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, bend, twist and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift, carry, and/or move up to 160 pounds. The employee will spend a majority of their work time outside and will be exposed to weather. Climbing ladders may be required. Use of arms above or below the shoulder is required. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee occasionally will need to operate a motor vehicle. Requires manual dexterity and ability to quickly move hand(s), hand with arm, grasp, manipulate or assemble.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
• Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work
• Must be able to work in all outdoor weather conditions
RRBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. RRBC utilizes e-verify.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply HERE.
Back to job board
Are You 21 or Older?